Daimler recently released a statement containing the pricing of the new Mercedes S500 and S63 AMG 4MATIC Coupes in Germany. According to the parent company of the Mercedes brand, the price tags of the two models will start at €125,961.50 and €170,586.50, respectively.
The two vehicles have been scheduled to reach dealerships by September this year. However, Daimler stated that orders can be placed starting today April 7 for the two dream cars. For people who are looking to buy the rear-wheel drive version with the Magic Body Control suspension system and the innovative Curve Tilting Feature, they will have to wait until July 14 to place their orders.
The image below shows the overall features of the two S-Class Coupe variants:
Optional Add-Ons for Mercedes S500 and S63 AMG 4MATIC Coupes
Customers with extra bucks to spend can avail of the following add-ons:
- LED Intelligent Light System with Swarovski crystals at €3,332
- Night View Assist Plus with early detection costing €2,427.60
- Driving Assistance package Plus for €2,677.50, or € 1,023.40 if ordered in conjunction with 360° camera
- Touchpad with a €178.50 tag. It should be noted though that this is standard in the S63 AMG Coupe.
- Head-up display for €1,201.90
- Seat comfort package for €2,023 in S500 only
- AIR-BALANCE package for €440.30
- Warmth Comfort package for €511.70
- Burmester top-of-the-line 3D surround sound system for €7,497
Edition 1 of the Mercedes S500 and S63 AMG 4MATIC Coupes
Limited Edition 1 versions of the cars will also be offered for a very short period. This edition will come with the Interior Exclusive package that include designo nappa leather materials in the seats, mats, dashboards and sides. It will come with Edition 1 badges as well as electric sunblind for rear window and Swarovski crystals on the center console (applicable in S63 AMG only).
Edition 1 models shall be available at €140,193.90 for the S500 4MATIC Coupe and €181,326.25 for the S63 AMG 4MATIC Coupe.
Photo and Article Source: Daimler AG