Belgium-based Expression Motorsport just presented to us of their newly-released customized C63 Coupe C204. And now, we are sharing it to all of you Mercedes-Benz fans all over the world.
The C63 Coupe has been custom-fitted with a new wide body kit by Auto Project-D Japan. The modifications were intended to boost the style and performance of the car on the race track.
Here are the things that you can expect from the enhancements:
- Better engine cooling system presented by bigger openings in the front bumper and hood vents.
- The inserts and front spoiler were both made out of carbon fiber materials which provide it more aggressive and better racing features.
- Carbon fiber-based rear diffuser combined with double dual-tip exhaust for a powerful look.
- Daylight LED and directional fog lights for the bumper.
- 10 pieces of fender flares with SL65 BS look air intakes which enables it to carry wider wheels.
- Lower suspension to add to its visual appeal.
Feast your eyes also on the freshly released photos of the C63 equipped with the wide body kit below: