SEND US A TIP
0

Pagani Releases Official Huayra Images

Kharl Prado January 27, 2011

Likely spurred partly by the leaked magazine images of its upcoming supercar, Pagani has now released official photos of the yet-to-be-released Huayra.

The official images really put the vehicle in a new light—literally and figuratively. We now get to see it in its entirety, and from different angles at that. It practically possesses the same silhouette as its predecessor, but with sleeker and softer curves and a more pronounced rear. The monocoque frame is made from carbon-titanium, which gives it a seemingly matte finish. Other body panels are made from carbon fiber, and much emphasis has been made to use lightweight materials on the vehicle.

The successor to the much-loved Zonda is powered by AMG’s 6-liter twin-turbo V12 power plant, which will give it somewhere in the neighborhood of 700 horsepower with some 737 lb.-ft. of torque. The supercar is set to receive a 7-speed sequential gearbox complemented by a dual-disc clutch. Weight distribution is pegged at 44 percent for the front and the remaining 56 percent for the rear.

You can admire the Pagani Huayra below, with the full official gallery. Enjoy!


About

Comments are closed.

Login to your account

Can't remember your Password ?

Register for this site!