SEND US A TIP

250 engineers needed for Bangalore R&D center

Kharl Prado June 28, 2010

IND23129B 6617f 597x390 250 engineers needed for Bangalore R&D center

Looking for work? Then maybe you’re interested in knowing about Daimler Group’s plans to hire around 250 engineers for their research and development center in Bangalore. The move is aimed to improve the Mercedes-Benz global facility to support their global development center back in their home country Germany.

Mercedes-Benz India General Manager Prakash Vermali says that by the end of 2010, the R&D center should house around 650 engineers total during a SIAM summit held in New Delhi. Right now, that plant solely manufactures Mercedes-Benz passenger cars, as well as working overtime in conjunction with Germany in developing engines, says Vermali.

You could say that Daimler is putting a lot of effort in the Asian markets, especially China and India. China was Mercedes-Benz’s biggest market for the first quarter of this year, increasing a hundred percent compared to their earnings the same quarter of last year.

Back in Europe meanwhile, the company has introduced new tech, specifically a new line of diesel filters to improve emission reduction in their diesel engines, says Daimler Emission Manager Michael Anger. They’re now considering introducing these filters to the market in India, but they still have to figure out feasibility of this tech under shortage of clean diesel fuel.

<!–[if !mso]> <! st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } –>

250 engineers needed for Bangalore R&D center

About

Comments (11)

1. Pingback: Mercedes-Benz Inaugurates New Manufacturing Plant in Pune, India

2. hello sir,
    I am a mechanical engineering grauduate(fresher)from Amrita university. I would like to know my chances in joining your esteemed company as a GET. I would love to be associated with Mercedes-benz. Awaiting a response for the post of engineers required in the B’lore R&D division.

Regards
    Anuj

3. hello sir,
    I am a mechanical engineering grauduate(fresher)from vishweshwaraya technological university. I would like to know my chances in joining your esteemed company as a GET. I would love to be associated with Mercedes-benz. Awaiting a response for the post of engineers required in the B’lore R&D division.

Regards
    venkatesh

4. dear sir,
    i am a mechanical designer with 4 years experience in automobile field.i am very anxious to work in such type of challenging & creative organization.i ll wait for your early response..

Thanks & Regards
    Kali Kinkar Nanda

5. Geez what the hell is up with these job requests?! If you want to apply for a job..apply to the company. This website has nothing to do with Mercedes Benz officially cant you read the fine print at the bottom?!

. This blog is not related in any way with Mercedes-Benz or Daimler AG.

6. hello sir,

Regards

jayaswamy

7. to whom it may concern

i have just finished studying automotive engineering at college in the UK
    i am looking for an engineering job
    i am more than happy to relocate as i would love to work abroad
    waiting to hear from you

8. I am a BE mechanical engineering (fresher)from vishweshwaraya technological university. I would like to know my chances of joining your company as a GET. I would love to be associated with Mercedes-benz. Awaiting a response for the post of engineers required in the B’lore R&D division.

9. Hello sir,
    Im Praveen kumar i completed my (D.M.E)in Robotics in 2006 frm Anna university and im doing my designing im looking a job in ur company as a designer and R&M in bangalore branch.Im waiting for ur kind reply.

10. Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Engin Agac and I am from Turkey. I learned that many companies have developed a device that prevents drunk driving. The devices look like significant but I still believe that this is not a final solution for the problem. I have prepared a project about this subject. I believe that the project that I prepared provides 100% solution.

The important points of my project are shown below:

THE DEVICE PREVENTING DRUNK DRIVING

1) The drunk driver can never start the car as he cannot pass the alcohol test.

2) The device can detect the difference when the non-drunk driver changes place with a drunk driver.

3) If the driver starts the car and begins drinking alcoholic beverages the device detects this.

4) The driver is kept under control automatically and during every stop and run.

5) The driver should take and pass the alcohol test every day.

6) If the driver should be changed then the new driver should pass the alcohol test.,

7) If any other person except the driver drinks alcoholic beverages, this will not stop the car or will not prevent the driver from starting the engine.

8) In case the driver “must” start the car even though he is drunk, he should define himself as “drunk” to the device. The device will not question if the driver is drunk or not in this situation. By this way the device sets a maximum speed limit and the flashers are turned on. If the driver tries to exceed the speed limit the car stops and the lights continue flashing.

Detailed Explanations for some articles above:

Article 2) If the non-drunk driver changes place with a drunk driver then the device will detect this. For example Robert is drunk and Matthias is sober. In this situation only Matthias can start the car and Robert cannot pass the test. If Robert wants to drive while the engine is running, the device will detect that it was Matthias who started the car and will not let Robert to drive. The device will recognize that Robert has changed place and came to the driver seat. In this situation it asks the test to be taken by the new driver. If he cannot pass the test, then the car will be stopped after the warnings.

Article 3) Example: Robert is not drunk until he starts the car but he starts drinking while driving. At this point the device will detect the smell and ask the driver to take the test again. If the driver is drunk, then the car will stop after the warnings.

Article 4) The driver who started the engine is always under control as he should take the test at every stop and run. The device checks the driver change at every stop and run, while the car is started. If one driver passes the test and start the car, and if he wants to change the seat to someone else after a while, the device checks if someone else has come to the driver seat. This control will be done at every stop and run. But if it is requested, this can be applied at certain time periods through the settings of the device.

Article 5) In this project the driver must take the alcohol test every day.

But if we develop the software we can achieve something like this:

1) If a driver never drinks alcohol and a driver change will never be done, the driver may take the test only once a year, once in ten years or he may not take the test during his whole lifetime. This driver needs to take the test only once. But this article makes it necessary for the driver to take the test if someone else but the driver drinks alcohol in the vehicle.

2) Let’s think of a family consisting of father, mother, two sons and one daughter. One of the sons drink alcohol frequently but the other drinks only on new years. Father, mother and the daughter never drink alcohol and this family owns a car. How does the device works in this case? Should the alcohol test be taken every day? No, it is not. The device can recognize the members of the family. This means that the device cen keep in its memory who is a drinker and who is a non-drinker. The device can also detect that the person who did not drink alcohol for a long time is now drunk and it notifies the driver that the test should be taken. Thanks to the software that has been developed, father-mother and the daughter should take the test only once and they do not need to take the test again during their lifetime. While the father, mother or the daughter drives the car, someone else in the vehicle should not drink alcoholic beverages. Otherwise they need to take the alcohol test. This situation does not prevent the car from running or does not stop the running car.

Article 6) A driver change can only be done when the engine is stopped. The new driver should pass the test before starting the car. The driver change cannot be applied after the engine is started.

Article 7) Let’s say there are 4 people in the car (One driver and three passengers). The driver is sober and did not drink any alcoholic beverages. Even though the passengers are drinking, the alcohol smell will not prevent the car from starting nor the engine will not be stopped.

- For the car to be stopped:
    * As the alcohol smell is detected, the driver is asked to take the test.
    ** The driver must take this test. Otherwise the car speed will be decreased and it will be stopped after the warnings.
    *** If the driver is drunk as he takes the test, the car speed will be decreased and it will be stopped after the warnings again.
    **** The device always warns the driver before stopping the car. If the driver denies the warnings then the car will be stopped.

The software scheme of this device is already prepared. Alcoholmeter and smell sensors are the components of this device. But the important point is that a software to achieve these functions. As the scheme is already done, the software needs to be written by your company.

THE DEVICE PREVENTING TO DRIVE WITHOUT DRIVING LICENSE

To prevent driving without driving license can be achieved only if the driver licenses are renewed so that it can interact with the device that is to be installed in the car.

1) A person without the driving license can never start the car.

2) A person without the driving license can never drive a car in motion.

3) If the driver wants to change place with another driver without a license, this will be detected by the device and the car will be stopped if the warning is ignored.

4) The driver will be kept under control every second and he can never drive the car without the license.

5) The driver should take the driving license test once a day.

6) One driver can never use someone else’s license.

7) If a driver change is needed, then the new driver should take the test.

8) At every getting on and off a control is not applied. The test is only applied in case of a driver change.

As you know I am not a mechanical technician or engineer and I cannot explain the details of my project by using scientific terms. But I can describe all details of my project.

Although alcoholmeter and smell sensors will be used in this project, not only these two devices will be functioning. The most important characteristic that differs my project from the others is that this device will be software assisted. I mean each article describing the features of the project will be assisted by a software.

My aim is to offer you the patent of this project to your company. If you are interested you can also contact me online, by phone or come to Istanbul and I can explain this project to you personally.

Detailed explanation and software schemes for both projects are available.

I will be expecting your soonest reply if you are interested in my projects.

Kind Regards,
    Engin AGAC

engin32m@hotmail.com

11. Even I’m a BE mechanical engineering (fresher)from sjb institute of technology.as every one has commented even i would like to be a part of a company which is a dream company for every mechanical engineers.