Mercedes Benz has just announce that it has addedÂ the GL-Klasse SUV to its 2010 value-enhancement program in Australia. The GL-Class is the latest vehicle in the Mercedes-Benz range to get the ‘First Choice’ equipment enhancements.
The program includes a number of dedicated combination of off-road-specific features that makes the GL-Klasse highly capable over rough terrain.
The Off-road Pro Engineering package comprises the following features:
- AIRMATIC DC adjustable air suspension with level control
- Two-stage low-range transfer case with additional ratio of 2.93:1 (which can be engaged whilst moving)
- Front differential lock with a 4ETS (4-wheel Electronic Traction System) acting as a lock on the front axle
- Multiple-disc centre differential lock with up 100 percent lock (manual and automatic engagement)
- Multiple-disc rear differential lock with 100 percent lock (button engagement)
- Protective under-shield
New alloy wheels is also launched for the GL-Klasse. It has the 19 inches 10-spoke wheel in two-tone black, as well as 20 inches 10-spoke Tomeko wheel in two-tone black/20 inches 5-twin-spoke Himalayas wheel in two-tone grey.
This vehicle is not only made for comfort and luxury but it is also highly capable over rough environment.